Saturday, November 22, 2008

Coming home!

Hi Kevin!

Your Grammie says it's time for me to head home to NY! I've had a good time here with your Grammie and Grandpa Rock, helping out at their bed and breakfast. It will be fun to come home again, too.

I think I'm going to be a little bit late. Your Grammie was just looking at the the note Mrs Taylor sent and I am supposed to be back home on Monday, but I'm still here in Maine.

I hope it's ok if I'm a little late. I'll try to be back before you go home for Thanksgiving. I sure want to be there for your mom's turkey and your world famous applesauce!

Thanks for sending me here, I had a really good time!

YF,

Flat Stanley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to answer any questions, but I may be busy traveling, please be patient. Flat Stanley