Sunday, November 23, 2008

On my way!

Hi Kevin!

Well, I'm on my way back home! Your Grammie waited to put me in the envelope so I wouldn't have a long time in the dark. Rats, maybe I should have asked for a flashlight! Then I could read the journal your Grammie wrote.

Oh well, too late now. I have my sweater on because I know it's cold at your house.

We went out for a walk to day and your Grammie and Grandpa stopped at a store in town that makes a really, really yummy snack. They bought enough snacks for your whole class. Your Grammie is going to mail them in a separate box because they might take a little while to arrive.

OK, here I am getting ready to go to the post office. See you soon!

YF,

Flat Stanley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to answer any questions, but I may be busy traveling, please be patient. Flat Stanley